We use points to reward you for your activity on the site. You can earn points for most activities you undertake on the site and use these points to claim a discount of up to 50% on all your future subscription fees (Gold and Silver plans only).
These are the activities that earn you points on the site, and the number of points you earn for each activity:
- When a blog post is posted, award points to the author - 20 POINTS
- When a comment is made, award points to the comment author - 5 POINTS
- When a forum thread is posted, award points to the author - 5 POINTS
- When a reply is posted to a forum thread, award points to the reply author - 10 POINTS
- When a photo is uploaded, award points to the author - 5 POINTS
- When a free casting call, event, or notice is posted - 5 POINTS
- When a paid casting call is posted for 7 or more days and paid for - 20 POINTS
- When an invited member is approved, award points to the referrer - 10 POINTS
Here are the discounts that can be claimed and the number of points required to claim each discount:
- Accrue 100 points and claim 5% off all your future subscription fees
- Accrue 200 points and claim 10% off all your future subscription fees
- Accrue 300 points and claim 20% off all your future subscription fees
- Accrue 400 points and claim 35% off all your future subscription fees
- Accrue 500 points and claim 50% off all your future subscription fees
Please note that you can only claim each discount once, and you cannot have more than one discount running concurrently. When you claim a discount, it replaces the one you previously had so you might want to claim them in increasing order of size.
Also, note that you must be a current subscribing member paying your subscription fees by credit card to claim any discount.
To claim a discount, go to the Claim Discount page. You will be able to claim any discount you are eligible for.